I stopped over at Target after gassing up my car to get a little mini kit of essentials that can make me look a little more "alive."
Here's the rundown:
- black/brown pencil eyeliner with smudger end (L'Oreal Colour Riche)
- foundation and concealer (Revlon ColorStay makeup for oily/combination and concealer)
- natural shimmering blush or bronzer (Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in light bronze)
- Hair dry oil (L'Oreal EverCurl Dual Oil Care)
- Lip color (Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor in Keep Blushing)
These items fit in a small plastic bag and can do wonders for giving me a little more life while looking natural. I applied all these while I was in the car in the Target parking lot and feel -- and look! -- way better now.