Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Beauty Find: Stila Convertible Eye Color

On my visit to Ulta this week, I happened to find a new product I hadn't noticed in the Stila Line.

photo borrowed from Stilacosmetics.com
The Convertible Eye Color wand is actually an eyeliner, smudger, and eyeshadow all in one very slim, portable tool. Can you say: travel made easy?

I got the Clove, because I thought it was just an eye pencil and smudger, and it was a nice brown. Well, surprise when I accidentally twisted the wand and discovered the eyeshadow portion: a gorgeous amber that I LOVE.

I put it on today to try out, and not only has the color stayed on (it seemed to me like a cream to powder application), but the eyeliner is still on at 2:30 pm and there has been ZERO irritation, itching, tickling, or just plain weeping-eye syndrome. I'm actually amazed. Seriously.

I am so all over this for my upcoming business trip to San Diego at the end of the month. No more bulky eye makeup tag-alongs! Whooo! Just add some crimped lashes and good mascara and you're all set for gorgeous eyes.

No comments: