Friday, November 25, 2011

Clarins for Dry Skin

I stepped into my local Macys today -- yes I realize it's Black Friday and a lethal proposition -- to purchase my eye moisturizer at the Clarins counter.

They had a special where you purchase a product and get one free. I thought I hit the jackpot. *squee*

What I walked away with in the end were:
  • Clarins Beauty Flash Balm - I have seen this in numerous onflight Duty Free catalogs and believed it to be a reliable product to rehydrate needy skin quickly. I am SHOCKED at how well this has worked for my dry, sensitive skin on first impact. You pat this on gently, don't rub, and close your eyes as you inhale the soft aroma(therapy). Divine.
  • Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Eye Contour Serum - a very light gel that absorbs immediately. Soothes dry eye area skin in a flash. LOVE THIS STUFF. 
Cheers and wishes for soft skin this dry winter!

No comments: