Sunday, November 6, 2011

Favorite Routine Right Now

I've been addressing a number of health issues lately, including really bad skin. To help not aggravate things, I've gone back to basics. Here's a rundown of very gentle products for oily/combination/congested skin that seems to be working to keep things easy:
  • CeraVe foaming facial cleanser - foams up a little, but cleans very well without leaving skin dry. Doesn't irritate, doesn't clog pores.
  • Murad perfecting day cream with SPF 30 - helps keep moisture in, especially for drier/recuperating skin. Helps protect with SPF.
  • Murad perfecting night cream - hydrates and helps renew skin while you sleep.
  • DDF ultra lite oil-free moisturizing dew - great, light moisturizer but can sting if skin is being especially testy. I am using this up then looking for a new moisturizer. I'm done with the DDF linme after the bad experience I had back in September.
I have a dermatologist appointment on Tuesday, when I hope to find out how to take care of some of the chronic issues I've experienced. Wish me luck!

No comments: