But I take tons of time to pick out the items that I know I'll love and can wear in a multitude of situations (work, parties, after-work, everyday, etc.). I love her quirkiness, the good quality (nothing has lost its coating/lustre yet!), and the individualism these pieces bring to your wardrobe.
Without further ado, here's my collection:
- Skull rose drop earrings and matching necklace [Von Maur] - This was my first purchase. The similarity with Mexico's folkloric art and the Day of the Dead motif were impossible to pass by.
- Snowflake flower stud [Macy's] - these are one of my latest acquisitions. Gorgeous in winter.
- Crystal accent apple studs [Macy's] - these are fun. I love to wear these with a two-tone gradient red scarf in a turtleneck arrangement.
- Rose stud [Macy's] - I'm semi-obsessed with this particular design, as I have coral drop downs, two faux ones (coral and turquoise) from Francesca's, and then this version as well.
- Silver tone rose stud [Macy's] - this is part of my rose semi-obsession.
- Flower drop down earrings, in silver tone [Macy's] - these are lovely for work. One of my latest acquisitions.
- Rose drop down, gold tone [Macy's] - these I couldn't find a picture for online. The lever-back design makes these among my favorites to wear to work when I have a large scarf to keep me warm as they don't fall out or poke the back of my ears.
I think I may try to get the drop down rose, next! :o)