Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fizzy Hobbit Hair

hobbit hair by jeda21
hobbit hair, a photo by jeda21 on Flickr.
My natural texture kicked back in after my last haircut. It's been back with a vengeance.

This is day old hair, so it's not as defined nor kinky as first day hair. As soon as I wash it, it looks about an inch shorter from the curlyness.

It's been fun to style and I like messier hair anyway. But I sometimes wonder what others think when they see my afro coming out of a steamy yoga class!

It's been interesting to say the least, and much faster to style which is my favorite part.

I'm finding that Pureology smooth shampoo and conditioner go really well with my curls, while my old standby of Bumble and Bumble Mend is actually straightening my hair out in weird ways.

I've started using Pureology's smooth serum in combination with L'Oreal Eversleek finishing creme. Touch ups help keep things organized.

Let's see if I get better with practice. It's been over two years since I last had seriously curly hair.

No comments: