Monday, November 12, 2012

Favorite Autumn Products

So as we are experiencing our first frigid temperatures of the fall-winter 2012 season, I've begun curating my skincare and beauty regime to manage the extreme weather change.

Here's a list of the products that are doing a really great job for me:
  • Cerave foaming face wash
  • Clinique Superdefense SPF25
  • Cerave skin renewing lotion (for hands and feet)
  • snuggle socks to moisturize and warm up my frozen feet at night
  • Bath and Body Works' Moonlight Path creamy body wash and body lotion
  • ColorStay liquid foundation for combination skin
  • EcoTools brushes
  • Pureology smoothing shampoo and conditioner (especially kind to wavy and color treated hair)
  • EverStyle curl defining gel
  • Murad acne spot treatment (for the odd breakout)
  • water, water, and more water
  • Bath and Body Works' Hot Chocolate (from last year) and Fresh Balsam candles (great relaxation watching TV or to transition into sleeping!)
I am planning on restocking my Clarins beauty flash balm and eye contour serum. I lost my old balm tube, and finished my eye serum back in October! Can't have this, since dry skin around the eyes in winter is quite commonplace.

No comments: