Monday, March 17, 2014

Emergency Beauty Kit

I think I need to revisit my current foundation and makeup regime since we're moving out of the cold winter into the sunnier spring! Today, for some reason, I looked really ill when I left the house.

I stopped over at Target after gassing up my car to get a little mini kit of essentials that can make me look a little more "alive."

Here's the rundown:

  • black/brown pencil eyeliner with smudger end (L'Oreal Colour Riche)
  • foundation and concealer (Revlon ColorStay makeup for oily/combination and concealer)
  • natural shimmering blush or bronzer (Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in light bronze)
  • Hair dry oil (L'Oreal EverCurl Dual Oil Care)
  • Lip color (Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor in Keep Blushing)
These items fit in a small plastic bag and can do wonders for giving me a little more life while looking natural. I applied all these while I was in the car in the Target parking lot and feel -- and look! -- way better now.



No comments: