- Bioelements Decongestant Cleanser
- Bioelements kerafole masque (every other morning or evening)
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian Hibiscus Facial Toner
- Eucerin Extra Protective Moisture Lotion with SPF 30 OR Bioelements Beyond Hydration OR Absolute Moisture (this last one if it's winter or my skin is especially parched)
- Bioelements Oxygenation (I think this may be comparable to Philosophy Hope in a Jar, but I don't use Philosophy due to allergic reactions)
- Zia Essential Eye Gel or RoC Retinol Corexion Eye Cream
- CVS Eye makeup remover and/or saline solution for contact lenses on an ear bud
A useful tip when evaluating your skincare routine is that if your cleanser leaves your skin very dry and/or tight feeling, you may want to reconsider a more gentle or milder cleanser within the skincare category you feel you fall into (dry, combination, oily, normal). It's also important to consider a good toner to help rebalance your skin after washing. And! Never, never forget your moisturizer, unless you're in a tropical humid weather--but always use SPF!