Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nordstrom Specials

I ordered some items from Nordstrom.com to pick up at my local store (Oak Brook, Illinois) and was very pleasantly surprised at two extra items I did not expect, but that came complimentarily with my order:
  • Clinique gift bonus, in a silver/metallic designer zippered bag (very nice size too!)
  • Assorted free samples, including two Italian travel-sized bath items (the name escapes me) and two samples of perfume, one of which I'm considering acquiring (Ange ou Demon by Givenchy) and another which had unpleasant notes towards the end (Lancome Magnifique, for which Anne Hathaway is doing the promo)
In addition to these great deals in their beauty and fragrance area, I know they have special discounts on some of their fall apparel, as they're making room for new season items.

Make sure you start your holiday shopping early to beat the lines and take advantage of some of these great bonuses...it makes shopping that much more rewarding ;o)

No comments: