Friday, October 16, 2009

Booth's Skincare Followup

The eye makeup remover has been removed immediately. It was mostly consistent of mineral oil which is extremely irritating (believe it or not this was a sensitive skin makeup remover!) to my eyes, causing redness and minor swelling. Plus it didn't remove all my eyeliner and mascara, rather, left an unmovable oil slick on top.

I'm very disappointed in the eye makeup remover.

On the other hand, the moisturizer is comparable to Clinique's dramatically different moisturizer gel. Non oily, well absorbed, good moisturization throughout day.

The oilyness control product was likewise very good and kept the oilies away most of the day. It's also cheaper than Clinique's pore minimizer t-zone oil control product (try saying that three times fast!).

That's my experiene anyway, people who look for hard-to-remove and waterproof makeup removing eye makeup removers will be more than pleased, I imagine, with their product. I'm sticking with the moisturizer and oil control product.

No comments: