Saturday, January 16, 2010

Target Shopping!

As I dropped off my dog at the groomer's, I was wondering how to spend a spare hour and realized I needed to check some items out at Target.

I looked up their "organic and natural" aisle, as I like to refer to it. I discovered a new body spray by Kaori: Mandarin Body Mist. It's a lovely and gentle citrus body mist. Body sprays have come a long way since Jean Nate in high school -- my first major foray into this arena.

Several years ago I revisited this almost forgotten product type via Laura Mercier's astringent spray with geranium water--which is actually a facial spray and not a body spray. More recently, actually since 1999, I've been a HUGE fan of Gap's grass spray and eau de parfum. Very light and very fresh. I like simple aromas, not layered, complex, and often-times cacophonous aromas.

Hope to check out some more light and citrusy mists in the future! They can be a fun way to accessorize.

No comments: