- Firming Brightening Serum - helps clear up any darker areas on the skin (sun damage)
- Day Screen High Protection SPF 40 - this is an e3p, physical sunscreen product that helps counteract some of the environmental pollutants and stressors while protecting with an SPF that's one of the highest around
- Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF 20 oil free - really wonderful spf product to go under your makeup
- Extra-Firming Lip and Contour Gentle Exfoliator - a citrus scented very light exfoliator that melts as you massage it in
- Extra-Firming Lip and Contour Balm - this is one of the best balms I've tried. It melts into the lips without being overly greasy, and is the perfect thing to use with long-lasting (often drying) lipsticks.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
On my visit to Macy's to learn about Clarins and to get the products I mentioned in my earlier Clarins post, I also got several samples that I really am liking: