Sunday, November 21, 2010

Essie Nail Polish

Ulta has a deal right now where you buy two Essie nail polishes and get one free. Check out Ulta's flyer online, on page 15!

I've recently found that I work best with Essie nail polish when doing quick nails at home vs going to the nail salon--therefore Essie deals are a MUST for me!

I've found that the formula combined with the smaller brush help me accomplish an almost fail-proof application.

I've become a little spastic lately and the results I've gotten with Essie are definitely a plus. And trust me, I've gone through every other nail polish on the face of the earth: Revlon, Opi, Jessica, Orly, Milani, Sally Hansen (the entire line), China Glaze, Chanel, Nicole, Piggy Polish, Maybelline, L'Oreal, Borghese, Rimmel, NYC, Estee Lauder, etc.

I purchased three very delicious looking Essie hues today at Ulta: Loophole (a lightly bluish silver), Island Hopping (a dusty rose/mauve), and Steel-ing the Scene (a great yellowy silver).

I've just finished applying loophole and it's a spectacular silver. The barely-there touch of blue makes it pop, in comparison to those grays and silvers that look whitish or pearlescent. I think I just found my favorite silver!

No comments: