Friday, July 15, 2011

Learn: Polyvore

I've been following some more fashion blogs lately, and gotten so much in the spirit of mix and matching accessories and apparel...that I ended up signing up for a Polyvore account and playing around with some outfits.

Polyvore not only serves as a great way to see color combination and outfit drafts prior to actually wearing them, but it's a helpful exercise to begin noticing what kinds of things go well together and getting better at matching good choices up.

I've already posted three outfits: Summer Photographer, Bohemian Chic and Turquoise Up n Go on this blog, and am enjoying keeping track of trends and putting them together in a way that makes sense to me--or at least, into the types of outfits I'd actually wear out.

This is becoming a little addictive ;o)

No comments: