Friday, September 16, 2011

Favorite: Earrings

I know I'm always in for gratuitous spending when I walk into any Charming Charlie shop.  I undoubtedly find a fascinating piece of jewelry or accessory that will become a reliable and trusty favorite.

Just this past week I happened to walk into the brand new store at Westfield Fox Valley to discover a pair of earrings that were just dying to jump into my basket. They were but a pittance at around $7 and change. How can I say no, especially since I've been researching earrings that are work-appropriate and non-dangling--it's harder than it seems!

Faux flower and pearl earrings.
Importantly, I'm learning some very valuable lessons about color theory on each visit to CC, since every display is organized by color. I'm hoping their color-sense rubs off on me in the long run.

And also importantly, I'm glad my hair is returning to its original waviness after such a long streak of trying to grow out the hair damage I caused myself back in June. Poorly-executed keratin straightening treatments are very, very scary.

1 comment:

jeda21 said...

Wow! You're welcome and thank you so much for listing this blog!