Friday, January 20, 2012

New Favorite Bag

photo credit Bourbon and Pearls blog
I was reading one of my favorite blogs today and linked to another great blog (Bourbon & Pearls's post titled Jumping Jack Flash), and then saw a photo that captured my imagination (see right).

The tote bag that Carla Bruni carries in the photo features a warm, deep brown suede with a strip going through the top and around. Absolutely gorgeous. Of course, her body language and pose add to the allure of the purse.

That is a great looking suede tote. It's roomy and will sit well when placed on the ground or on a desk, while the handles leave enough room to put it on the shoulder or comfortably grip it while walking.

Although, the suede does make it a little impractical for day-to-day use, as it's more sensitive to staining and damage.

I've been trying to look for a trusty bucket type tote for a few years after my JCPenney Worthington leather tote passed away after much love and (ab)use.  Let's see if I can find a similar model to Bruni's tote somewhere, without breaking the bank!





No comments: