Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sale: Bath and Body Works Candles

It looks like Bath and Body Works has one of their famous 3-wick candle sales. Buy 2 of their fruit-themed Spring 3-wick candles for $20.

This is a great spring collection to revive our senses with fruits and tropical scents. Great way to wake up out of winter hibernation! Especially for those who are preparing and counting off the days to spring break!

I bought a mini version of their blackberry grapefruit candle and it's a lovely scent that's not too cloying. I've always been a sucker for anything grapefruit. I also liked their coconut leaves mini candle as well. If I had still been in my teens, during my peach phase, I would have jumped on their market peach scent.

They have some adorable spring-break and fruit themed accessories to go along with all their products.

Check out the cute turtle items they're carrying, I bought the green, ceramic turtle votive holder for my nightstand. I put in a white votive and, voila!, perfect nightime joy. I'm obsessed with turtles, especially in ceramic or stone.

The lemon shaped Slatkin & Co home fragrance starter would be perfect in my kitchen, since I have a yellow and white theme. The lemon shaped antibac topper is just as fun.


No comments: