Saturday, March 3, 2012

Shopping: Elizabeth Arden at Bed Bath and Beyond

I just received an e-flyer from Bed Bath and Beyond announcing a collaboration with Elizabeth Arden! I'm so pleased, because I rarely see this favorite brand anymore.

Here's a list of search results on the Bed Bath and Beyond website for all the Elizabeth Arden products they're currently carrying. What a great collaboration!

It looks like they're focusing on spa products like 100% Turkish cotton towels ($8.99-$39.99) and related goods.

I really like the 100% Turkish cotton towels, in the midnight and cornflower colors, since that's the color scheme in our master bathroom. I would like to get a closer look at these towels to see if I want to buy a couple of the bath towels, ours have been getting a little long in the tooth. I'm going to keep my eye on those famous flyer coupons that might come in the mail, and any sales.

Elizabeth Arden was the sole reason I started going to a local spa, Mario Tricoci, back in my early 20s when I started working full time. They used Elizabeth Arden nail polish. I've always felt the brand has a lovely sense of style and quality that always appealed to me.

No comments: