Thursday, March 28, 2013

March Favorites

Here's a rundown of items I've relied on this March to help me feel and look pulled together and presentable for work, personal life, and travel:
  • Bumble + Bumble Mending shampoo and conditioner - helps tame the winter frizzies from the root on up
  • Ouidad Curl Quencer moisturizing styling gel- helps w dry ends during winter, not as crispy of a finish as the humidity control gel
  • Weleda wild rose deodorant 
  • Bvlgari Rose Essentielle perfume - I've fallen back in love with rose perfumes, after a decade!
  • Not Your Daughter's Jeans Skinny jeans in a bright blue or brown - I am wearing these out! ha!
  • Crabtree and Evelyn Rosewater products--all of them!
  • Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow and Pink Chiffon are great moisturizers to kickstart my brain on a wintry kind of Spring workday morning
  • NARS longwear eyeliner in Via Veneto and Larger Than Life mascara -- two new holy grail products for me. Worth every very expensive penny.
  • CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion -- my new holy grail moisturizer



No comments: