Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dry Hands

If you're like me and you have hands that are feeling the colder, drier weather, you will be interested in any and all ways to keep them supple and moisturized throughout the upcoming winter season.

My easy, breezy trick is to grab a handful of white sugar, a pumpful of liquid moisturizing soap, and scrubbing liberally under lukewarm faucet water. Then rinse profusely, and, while the hands are still moist follow up with a trusted moisturizer and massage it in well until it's all soaked up.

Some of my favorite moisturizers are:

I'm always on the lookout for a great new lotion and hand cream. What I look for in particular is that it doesn't sting on raw, blustery hands, and that it doesn't take forever to soak up (especially so with natural shea, cocoa butter, and olive oil lotions and potions).
Stay smooth! :o)

No comments: