Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Buy: Necklaces

I recently treated myself to a mental health shopping spree which included these two lovely necklaces/pendants:
  • Swarovski Silver Crystal PavĂ© Heart Necklace ($80) at Von Maur which has a fully encrusted front and a sparsely peppered back -- I wear it back-side on front. So it's basically two necklaces for $80, not bad!
  • Silver plated black and white crystal turtle necklace ($16.99) at Target. I'm obsessed with everything turtle and this was so adorable that I couldn't pass it up. It's both dressy and casual. works for almost any outfit. I was surprised at how long the chain is, because I'm usually being strangled by 16" chains. This one is just right, at probably 18"-20" or so.
A stressed-out gal needs to accessorize, ya know? ;o)

No comments: